At Hefton Dentistry, we are committed to offering quality dental care to your entire family and take pride in caring for our patients in a warm and comforting environment. Our mission is to help you and your family feel comfortable and cared for in our dental home.
We aim for trust and loyalty with all of our patients, and every member of our staff shares the same commitment to delivering the best care possible for patients around the Dallas area.
Amy Hefton, DDS
Dr. Amy Hefton graduated Magna Cum Laude from the University of Oklahoma Honors College with a Bachelor of Science in Biology, and received her Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from Baylor College of Dentistry in Dallas.
Dr. Hefton has been recognized with a number of honors and awards throughout her dental career including the Southwest Prosthodontic Society Outstanding Achievement in Prosthodontics and the American College of Prosthodontists Outstanding Achievement Award.
Dr. Hefton is involved in many professional organizations, including the Dallas County Dental Society, the Texas Dental Association, the American Dental Association, and the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry. She is also certified in both Invisalign I and Invisalign II. With a heart for serving, Dr. Hefton has given back to others both locally and internationally. She has traveled to Matamoros, Mexico where she provided dental care to underprivileged children. Through her involvement in Serving HIM, she was a part of the medical mission team to Braila, Romania. She has also volunteered her abilities to serve at Watermark’s GLOW, a day of beauty and encouragement for the women of Nexus Recovery Center.
Aside from dentistry, Dr. Hefton enjoys spending time with her husband Bret, and her four children, Hayley, Kinsey, Luke, and Cole. She is a member at Watermark Community Church, Young Life Committee, MOPs at Park Cities Baptist Church, Bible Study Fellowship, and the Junior League of Dallas.
- Been in dentistry for 35 years
- Married for 30 years
- One daughter, Brittany
- Loves to hunt and fish with her husband
- Very creative and passionate about floral arrangements
Linda Van Vleet
- Married and has 2 dogs, Pepper and Dublin
- Moved to Texas 2 years ago from California and loves it!
- Enjoys exploring Texas and hiking with her dogs
- Big Los Angeles Dodgers fan
- Love spending time in her kitchen cooking new recipes for her husband and baking sweet treats
- Married with two kids, Finn and Ava
- Originally from New York
- Enjoys Italian food
- Dental assistant for 9 years
- Loves helping patients achieve their perfect smile!
- She has an amazing husband, Andrew, and wonderful son, Tanner, who keeps them busy with band and sports
- In her free time, Alicia and Andrew like to go hiking with their dogs, Max and Annabelle